Who We Are
Milner Memorial Presbyterian Church is a member of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) and is part of the Presbytery of New Hope. As part of the reformed tradition we are "changed and always changing" under the guidance of Scripture and the power and leading of the Holy Spirit.
We strive to serve Christ by serving our surrounding community in Southeast Raleigh. We know the needs are many so we look for ways to partner and grow mission and ministry through direct and indirect support of agencies, individuals, and programs.
Milner Memorial Church was organized in 1923 as First Vanguard congregation located at the corner of Martin and Swain Streets in Raleigh. The church moved to their present location at 1950 New Bern Avenue in 1955. This was done under the leadership of Reverend A.R. Buffaloe and was made possible by the generous donation of land and money by Mr. Henry H. Milner. The congregation first built and met in the fellowship hall and later added an educational building, and our modernist sanctuary.
Class of 2017:
Class of 2018:
Class of 2019
Milner Memorial Presbyterian Church © 2016
1950 New Bern Ave | Raleigh, NC 27610