God calls! We welcome all in faith ... in love ... in service!
A BRIEF HISTORY OF MILNER Milner Memorial Church was organized in 1923 as First Vanguard congregation located at the corner of Martin and Swain Streets in Raleigh. The church moved to their present location at 1950 New Bern Avenue in 1955. This was done under the leadership of Reverend A.R. Buffaloe and was made possible by the generous donation of land and money by Mr. Henry H. Milner. The congregation first built and met in the fellowship hall and later added an educational building, and our modernist sanctuary.